November 10, 2021
First entry into the changelog. If necessary, will retroactively add previous changes into backdated logs by referencing git commits.
Large scale system restructure from React-based application to a more traditional, lighter-weight HTML, PHP, and JS based application.
- Changelog 😉
- Ticket Quota Checking.
- Calendar Access to Public Site.
- Link Module, Separate from Page Module.
- Listener to Create Default Link (Schedule) on Site creation.
- Date & Time display on Order Page.
- Admin Namespace Policy Check.
- Payex Gateway Credentials.
- Social Link Module.
- Video Conferencing Addon (Jitsi Meet) to Session Form.
- Video Conferencing Addon (Jitsi Meet) to Dashboard.
- Payment Status "False" if payment not successful.
- Site_ID to Order entry in database for tracking purposes.
- Prefil user data when buying items.
- Styling and Front End for above.
- Hardcoded Background Image on Public Site.
- External Link functionality from Page.
- Some faulty Migrations.
- Various Unused Source FIles
- Overlapping migration fields on clean database install.
- CKFinder dependencies.
- Footer Copyright Year
- Link Controller redirect.
- User isn't added to Site as a Member if they're not authenticated.
- Emails now send to Order address rather than pre-assigned user address.
- Emails sometimes still don't send out.
Likely to be a driver issue with the queue worker. Emails still send out, they're just slower to do so. Temporary patch by changing help text to expect emails within 12 hours.
- Payment Gateway returns null array.
Fix by refreshing page. Or navigating back, refreshing, and then proceeding again.
- Shop Entry on Links Table on Dashboard sometimes doesn't unlock.
- Hover animations on Cover Image on Dashboard sometimes not working.
- Social Links to Instagram sometimes return "Oops, an error occured"